VAPAMORE MR-100 PRIMO STEAM CLEANING SYSTEM
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo is called "Multi-Use Steam Cleaning System" for a good reason:
- Multi-Use: The MR-100 Primo could be used on multiple surfaces in and out of your house. Use it in the kitchen to disinfect countertops and cabinets; remove stains from the floors (linoleum, sealed hardwood, ceramic, granite, marble, slate); cleanse cooking grates and keep kitchen appliances spot-free both inside and out. Perfect for the bathroom sanitizing and eliminating germs, mold and mildew growing in corners, on shower and sink surfaces, and in tile grout. Ideal for eliminating stains and odors from clothing and fabrics, and it doubles as a fabric steamer. Spot clean stains and spills in your living room and bedrooms. For asthma and allergy sufferers, kill dust mites living in the carpeting, furniture, drapery and curtains without having to remove them. Super heated steam is the best weapon against dustmites and bedbugs in your mattress. The MR-100 Primo is not limited for the inside use. Use it outdoors for cleaning spills and stains on your patio or balcony, remove grease and grime from your outdoor grill, clean window screens, entrance doors and mats. In the garage, Vapomore MR-100 works great on removing grime and gunk from hand tools, machinery; eliminate oil stains from cement or tile floors. Steam cleaning is safe for both leather and cloth, and that makes MR-100 Primo "a must" then detailing your car, yacht, RV or private jet...
- Steam Cleaning: The Vapomore MR-100 Primo utilizes the power of superheated dry steam (212-220 degrees Fahrenheit) to clean and disinfect almost any surface inside and out of your home. Its dry, hot vapor steam loosens dirt, grease, and grime for easy wipe up while hot, penetrating steam kills allergens, viruses, bacteria, mold, and mildew on any surface.
- System: The Vapamore MR-100 Primo comes with multiple accessories, that fits into the storage located in the back of the cleaner. You can choose from four different brush heads, clothes/fabric tool, smooth surface tool, detail scraping tool, jet nozzle and detail adapter.
|In the box:
- Mr-100 Steam Cleaner
- Steam Gun And Hose
- Detail Adapter
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Floor Cleaning Head
- 3 Extension Tubes
- Clothes/Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-ring Set
- Power Supply: 120V 60Hz
- Heating Element: 1500W
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Permissible Pressure: 5 Bar
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 Liters
- Steam Time: 50-60 min
- Heating Time: 11 min
- Steam Flow Rate: 40g/min
- Sound Level: 30db
- Weight: 10.5lbs
- Shipping Weight: 19.2lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty for the
Vapamore MR-100 Steam Cleaning System
(Overview and terms of the Limited Lifetime Warranty)
1: Lifetime parts and labor on the boiler, heating element and all internal electronics.
The Vapamore MR-100 Steam Cleaning System boiler tank, heating element and all internal electronic parts are lifetime warranted to be free from defects
in material and workmanship when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only.
2: One (1) year parts and labor on accessories and housing.
The Vapamore MR-100 Steam Cleaning System accessories and housing are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period
of one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only. This does not include replacement of
items due to wear including but not limited to the Floor Brush, Nylon Brush, Grout Brush, Metal Brush, Jet tip, Clothes Steamer Cotton Cover, Floor
Brush Cotton / Micro Fiber Cover.
For this warranty to apply the original purchaser must return the warranty registration form (included in the original packaging or available online at
vapamore.com) along with a copy of the original purchase receipt to Vapamore 7464 East Tierra Buena Ln Suite 108 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 within 15
days after the original purchase date.
Should any defect covered by the terms of this lifetime limited warranty be discovered, Vapamore will repair or replace any defective part provided the unit
is returned by the original purchaser on file with the warranty form information.
The liability under this warranty is limited solely to the cost of the replacement parts or the complete unit at the discretion of Vapamore. This warranty is
void if damage is resulting from accident, misuse, improper operation, unauthorized repair or alteration, tampering, substance other than clean water
used in the boiler tank, commercial or other than home use, or damages accruing in transit. This warranty does not cover any shipping fees to or from our
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal and / or conventional warranties. The responsibility of Vapamore, if
any is limited to the specific obligations expressly assumed by it under the terms of the lifetime limited warranty. In no event is Vapamore liable for
incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
Customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from our facility. Carefully pack returning items for repair to avoid damage in transit. Be sure to
include in the box all your contact information including name, phone number, email address and shipping address along with a prepaid return ship tag
from UPS or FedEx. Vapamore does not ship and will not accept items sent via USPS. Contact Vapamore at 480-951-8900 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for making arrangements to return items for repair or service. Vapamore is not responsible for any shipping cost to or
from our facility.