The Centurion Nexus Linesman helmet is a modular system with the ability to adapt to suit
multiple job site tasks and requirements. This allows a standard Industrial helmet
to be converted in-field to a working at heigh helmet, protecting the user in a
multitude of environments. The Nexus system offers a flexible solution to multiple job site needs.
-High Performance ABS material.
-Up to -40°C low temperature performance.
-Optimised "Micro" Peak providing maxiumum upward visibility.
-Premium Dry-Tech sweatband.
-6 Point Terylene webbing Cradle.
-Twist to lock Ratchet.
-Modular design to add on chin straps and lenses.
-Fully removable and adjustable EN 397 - 4 point chin strap - brightly colored.
-Nape of neck protection without limiting movement and comfort.
-Clear and Smoke Grey Moulded Spectacle accessories available.
-High Intensity Reflective Helmet Stickers available.
- Weight: 367g (Slip Ratchet)
- 386g (Wheel Ratchet)
- Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Peak Type: Micro Peak - 20mm
- Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing Cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband
- EN 397: 1000V a.c (unvented shell only), LD, MM, -40°C EN 50365
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C (Class E - unvented shell only), LT, -40°C.
- CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class C (Conductive 0V a.c.) Vented Ratchet version only
- CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E (20,000V a.c.) Non Vented Ratchet version only
- Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997.
- EN397 4 Point Adjustable Chin Strap
- Nape of the neck helmet protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov